I remember watching the behind the scenes on this show. The creator of the show said that they got so much fan mail saying this show was the most realistic hospital show.
My parents both worked in the medical profession my whole life, and when I was watching them come home, I could see echoes of what this show did. All other medical shows were so much about the drama. This one nailed it. It nailed the good, the bad, and everything in between.
Also, I read that Scrubs was more medically accurate than House, Grey’s Anatomy, and every other medical show on TV
that awkward moment when you realize you bought the same dress as your mother
Chris Pratt Interrupts Interview To French Braid Intern’s Hair
omg look at him getting really into it also her hair is so pretty
OMG I LITERALLY CANNOT CAN
She sees License to Drive in theaters and stays in her seat all through the credits and until several ushers ask her with increasing trepidation to leave.
That look that people get when they walk out of a movie theater? Dazed, in their own world, still processing? Imagine that but times ten. That’s how she feels. She’s sure that she’s stumbled upon the holy grail of movies.
License to Drive is an awakening.
Over the years she gathers more and more movies, carving out time on missions to go into big stores and browse, but honestly she finds the best movies at flea markets and garage sales.
The day she finds a battered old VHS tape of Miami Connection is one of the happiest days of her life. Right up there with the time she got her hands on a mint-condition tape of Masters of the Universe.
She establishes Wednesday night as movie night in the Avengers tower and when Tony complains about her taste in movies, she pins him, sits on him, and holds his head in place for the duration of Mean Girls. After that he proclaims himself a convert and defends her picks vehemently.
(Mean Girls ends up being Nat and Tony’s bro-movie. They watch it at 2 in the morning, huddled together on the couch under piles of blankets, eating popcorn, holding back the darkness.)
Steve is harder to sway. He likes the movies she makes him watch, sure, but he also likes the movies that Bruce shows him, and Bruce shows him training films for beginning lab workers. Eventually when Nat corners him and he shrugs and says “Movies aren’t really my thing,” she scoffs and shows him Flubber. He laughs at the appropriate places and does his best to never watch movies with her again.
She’s also offended when Bucky tries to convince her that Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow is worth watching.
The only thing that soothes her ire is forcing Bucky to watch Dr. Doolittle.
But Home Alone is something that all of them can agree on, and it becomes a staple for when they’re tired and sore and for when Nat gets that thousand-yard stare that’s worse than all of her glares put together, for when she loses herself.
And when she comes back down, she finds herself tucked under Bucky’s arm, with Tony throwing popcorn at Bruce, with Steve and Sharon and Sam talking quietly in the corner, with Clint snickering at the jokes as if he’s never heard them before, and she settles closer to Bucky, and he kisses the top of her head, and she allows herself to relax.
- natasha vandalizing clint’s quiver WITH pi ctures of clint as a bird
- natasha using bucky’s arm like a whiteboard and writing the grocery list on it (“james don’t look at me like that look at how useful this is we can go shopping and don’t have to worry about misplacing a piece of paper”)
- natasha calling Steve “старпер” (old fart) and when he’s asleep she outlines his abs in permanent marker
- natasha dressing as a nesting doll for halloween
- natasha buying all of them socks with the russian flag on them for christmas.
- natasha texting tony in the middle of the night just with the poop emoji
- natasha sending bruce a complex coded message and telling him that she needs to figure out what it says because it’s urgent and lives depend on it, and he stays up for two nights to solve it and when he finally does, it spells out ‘lol sucker’
- natasha eats poptarts nonstop and when she figures out thor likes them too she blames all of the missing poptarts on him.
- natasha telling sam she spent days making him a really good mixtape and the only song on it is “i believe i can fly” 10 times
Thank you Kristoff! But our princess saved herself.