Disney’s The Jungle Book cast so far: Neel Sethi as Mowgli, Ben Kingsley as the voice of Bagheera, Lupita Nyong’o as the voice of Rakcha, Scarlett Johansson as the voice of Kaa and Idris Elba as the voice of Shere Khan (x x x x)
And not only is the cast amazing, but the film is going to be a mixture of live-action and animation (a-la Mary Poppins). Neel Seth (Mowgli),is going to be the only live-action actor and everyone else’s characters will be animated AND I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED.
ACTUALMENACEBUCKYBARNES’ CATWS GIVEAWAY!!
This is for all my lovely new and old followers who have made the Cap2 fandom such an amazing experience <3 I meant to do this giveaway when I got 2000 followers but I couldn’t get my shit together soon enough D: Anyway, these prizes are to celebrate my favorite Cap2 characters (minus Sam Wilson bc there is next to nill merch on him >:[ ):
- 3 POP! Bobbleheads: Winter Soldier, Black Widow and Captain America
- 1 copy of Black Widow: The Finely Woven Thread (this will be shipped to you directly from Amazon when it’s available)
- Choice of either Large OR Small Captain America Shield backpacks
THREE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN:
- 1st prize: choice of bobblehead, choice of graphic novel or bag
- 2nd prize: choice of bobblehead, graphic novel/bag that first prize didn’t pick
- 3rd prize: remaining bobblehead
- One reblog+like will be counted. Feel free to reblog more to signal boost <3
- You do not have to be following me! But if you’re an existing follower, you’ll get a bonus prize!
- Your askbox must be open, or opened within 24 hours of the winner being chosen.
- No giveaway blogs, please!
- Yes, it’s open internationally
- This contest will run until 11:59 PM CST,
July 20thJuly 27th.
I think I’ve covered all my bases, but feel free to inbox we with more questions. As always: may the odds be ever in your favor.
GIVEAWAY EXTENDED TO JULY 27TH
GET YOUR REBLOGS IIIIIIN :D
i’ll be picking winners tomorrow and shipping the day after that so reblog away my dearies
Orphan Black: Siobhan Sadler + tea
↳ "I’ve got biscuits in my pockets."
look at elsa’s right hand
that little squeeze and pull
yes elsa, she’s really there
yeah but not only that, notice that Anna smiles because of it. Anna comes back from the fucking dead to feel her sister hold her for the first time in years. she doesn’t scream or cry, she’s not angry. she just smiles because holy shit Elsa is there and Elsa loves her.
YOU DEMANDED IT! Check out the full-length official trailer for Dear White People before it hits theaters this weekend.
Natasha walking through the Avengers tower with her angry face on and Clint thrown over her shoulder fireman style she just storms past everyone and no one speaks Clint just hangs there and sadly waves to everyone as they pass
Admittedly not so much a crossover as an excuse to draw suits.
When a character’s skin color is not described in Western literature, readers automatically assume this character is white. Even when characters are described as having dark skin, some readers, for whatever reason, see them as white and get upset when visual depictions defy what they want to see.
By saying that a character’s skin color needs to be essential to the plot to be described, you are saying that only white characters are worthy of having stories that don’t have anything to do with racism, racial identity, and other issues related to race and colorism. It’s not that hard to say your character isn’t white. Their ethnic and/or racial background does not need to tie into the plot for them to exist.
Including different ethnicities (within one race) is diversity, but it is ethnic diversity. It’s not racial diversity. They are two different things.